Purchase & Sale of a Business
Focus Legal's business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business structures including companies, partnerships and trusts.
It is important to engage with a business lawyer when you are buying or selling a business. The process can be daunting, and at times complicated. It is therefore beneficial that you engage with a lawyer to assist you throughout the process.
Each party to the sale or purchase of a business should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Focus Legal can help with:
- business structures
- lease terms
- Put and Call options
- valuation of business assets
- tax considerations
- liaison with financial institutions
- transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- transfers of equipment licences
- arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- organising and attending settlement
Contact Focus Legal to obtain an indicative quote or arrange a consultation with an experienced business lawyer. We can assist you whether you're buying or selling a business, and various other matters during the lifecycle of your business.