Lawyer Chatswood and Lane Cove

Easy to follow legal advice at your fingertips.

Powers of Attorney

signing a power of attorney document In New South Wales a Power of Attorney is used to appoint someone to make financial decisions on your behalf, such as selling your house or operating your bank accounts; an Appointment of Enduring Guardians is used to appoint someone to make health and living arrangement decisions. Read more

What is a Lease?

man signing a lease document Below are some frequently asked questions regarding leasing such as what is a lease? why should you use a solicitor if you're a landlord/ tenant and more. For more information, contact Focus Legal. Read more

Wills & Estates