Conveyancing & Property Laws
Focus Legal understands that buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Here at Focus Legal, we cater to all people entering into property transactions in New South Wales including international investors.
Focus Legal can help with:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & others entitled to benefits from the office of State Revenue related to buying
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property division
Focus Legal can assist first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors. Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive, fixed fee rates, delivered through our highly qualified staff.
Contact us to obtain an indicative quote or arrange a consultation with an experienced property lawyer. If you require more information regarding property conveyancing, refer to our post what is property conveyancing?